Well Done- They did a good job of describing their failures.
I wish- I wish that they made it more clear on how they made all their money.
take away- I should describe my failures as good as they did.
Group 2- Tyler and Emily
Well done- They made the steps clear and easy to understand.
I wish- I wish one of my weeks was related to the primary school because if I did it at the right time it would have been successful.
Take Away- I could not really hear Emily that much, so I'm going to try to talk louder.
Group 3- Josh and Brian
Well done- It was very good how they described their process, especially the swimathon
I wish- I wish that I could have had a activity to get sponsors like they did.
take away- That you should show more of what you did.
Group 4- Tanya Victoria
Well done- Their products were very creative and well made.
I wish that our products were as organized as theirs
take away- Make sure I show my products.
Group 5- Ramon
Well done- Explained steps clearly
I wish that he could have showed us the bored game.
take away- show you item
Hailey, Izzy, Merra and Kayla
Well done- they explained how they raised awareness
I wish that i could have sold in the school
Take away- Raise awareness in school
Anuska
Well Done- articulating her process
I wish that i could have presented to others
Take away- Next time raise more awareness
Nadia
Well done- The video that explained to people what it was about
I wish that I could have made a video
Take away- videos are more entertaining.
Group 3- Josh and Brian
Well done- It was very good how they described their process, especially the swimathon
I wish- I wish that I could have had a activity to get sponsors like they did.
take away- That you should show more of what you did.
Group 4- Tanya Victoria
Well done- Their products were very creative and well made.
I wish that our products were as organized as theirs
take away- Make sure I show my products.
Group 5- Ramon
Well done- Explained steps clearly
I wish that he could have showed us the bored game.
take away- show you item
Hailey, Izzy, Merra and Kayla
Well done- they explained how they raised awareness
I wish that i could have sold in the school
Take away- Raise awareness in school
Anuska
Well Done- articulating her process
I wish that i could have presented to others
Take away- Next time raise more awareness
Nadia
Well done- The video that explained to people what it was about
I wish that I could have made a video
Take away- videos are more entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment